How to (short)
- Create or apply at an existing clan (tab “All clans”).
- Click on a territory to attack a territory.
- After attacking an enemy’s territory you can schedule a match with all involved clans.
- On the scheduled date play a match of Subsiege against all participating clans and take a screenshot of the score screen after the match.
- On the website report the result of the match and add the screenshot.
- The winner of the match gets the highest score. The other players’ score adapts according to their placement in the match. Example: With 2 participating clans, the winner clan (1st place) earns a score of 2 and the second place earns a score of 1
- The community admin will verify your result if at least another team has confirmed the result using the comments.
- After the confirmation the territory owners change accordingly.
Scheduling a match
- Suggest a time for the match when attacking a territory via the attack prompt
- If any of the parties cannot participate at one of those dates, this clan has to try to find a fitting date for everyone using the comment function.
- If no better date can be found, the original date stays.
- All clans who do not participate in the match once the match date comes receive 0 score.
- Stay fair!
Attacking a territory
- If a clan does not own a single territory (e.g. directly after creating the clan), the clan can attack exactly one territory (independent of its location) to get a start territory.
- Only clans of at least two members can claim a territory on the map
- Occupied territories can be claimed by winning a match against the current territory holders
- Clans can only claim territories that are adjacent to territories which already “owned” by the clan
- An unoccupied territory can be occupied by any clan (independent from where the clan’s territory is located)